– Change settings of active input methods don’t be saved with screen reader ON.
– Moving inside operations bars might do some of gestures if the screen reader is ON.
– Some other minor fixes.
– Fixed Spanish language loading issue in user interface for Spanish lovers users.
– Fixed speeches wrong default keyboard language title when the keyboard appears.
– Fixed change keyboard language button in operations bars doesn’t work in portrait mode if you’re using Perkins layout.
– Fixed TTS list disappears in sounds section if any problem happened in current activated TTS.
– Multi-touch problem over Braille dots in some of Braille dots layouts (please refer to Braille dots layout post from details).
– Other minor and small fixes.
– Fixed a bug in pronounce the numbers if you suspended screen reader TTS and rely on SwiftBraille TTS.
– Problem in settings better dots radius and enhanced the best radius calculation functionality.
– Some enhances to Spanish translations (special thanks to Jos Vásquez).
– Fixed a bug when you’re trying to switch keyboards so quickly, it hides the keyboard! A new option is coming to the next major update to control of double tap to hide the keyboard.
– Enhance gestures movements.
– Removed 30% in height at all because of lack of space.
– Other fixes and improvements.
– Redesign all screens and reorganize settings screen.
– Three layouts available: Braille cell, Perkins, Two rows. You can type using one finger, or even two hands if your device supports that.
– You can make the dot number two and five higher than other dots in Perkins layout, that should make the type more comfortable.
– Add voice input in operations bars.
– Ability to set width for the keyboard (50%, 70%, 100), this feature called one hand mode, and available for tablets (7 inches and higher).
– Removed 30% in height of the keyboard from smart phones, just too small and not comfortable.
– Removed the popup menu starting from version 2.0 beta 1.
– Support French and Spanish, thanks for the contributors!
– You can select needed input languages and activate them (English, Arabic, French, or Spanish).
– New control options available in settings.
– Ability to speech the buttons descriptions of operations bars when the user hover his finger over them, and enhance the accessibility of other buttons.